SynopsisEditCarly Morris thinks she has seen who attacked her 8 months ago. Steven Matheson reckons it is Gary Samuels. Jeff Samuels makes a false alibi for Gary to Bob Barnett, the local policeman. Barnett thinks Samuels is innocent. Carly is not happy. Tom Fletcher says they are innocent until proven guilty. Tom says that if Carly slanders Gary she could end up in court. Narelle Smart says she is leaving Summer Bay. Gary Samuels introduces himself to the Fletchers. Narelle and Philip Matheson have a farewell dinner together. When Carly is sat on the beach alone, she is approached by Gary who says they need to talk.
- Tom Fletcher - Roger Oakley
- Pippa Fletcher - Vanessa Downing
- Carly Morris - Sharyn Hodgson
- Steven Matheson - Adam Willits
- Jeff Samuels - Alex Petersons
- Gary Samuels - Darius Perkins
- Bob Barnett - Rob Baxter
- Philip Matheson - John Morris
- Narelle Smart - Amanda Newman-Phillips
Series Producer - John Holmes
Exec Producer - Alan Bateman
Prev Ep Episode 187 (4 October 1988)Edit
Next Ep Episode 189 (6 October 1988)Edit
Final appearance of Narelle Smart.